Tuesday, June 11, 2013

FRAU March 2013 issue

original cr @LuvBoA
based on Korean translations from @BoAtheKorea http://www.twitlonger.com/show/lbbdn7

------------------------------------------------------

【FRaU reporter】Korea, Japan, and America. She has had experience debuting in 3 countries. A master of each country's language , an artist on the world scale who continues to seek her own original expression. Her attitude on pursuing that goal sparkles more than her shiny skin, or her sparking eyes.

【BoA】I spent my mid teens living as an artist.

【BoA】In the entertainment industry, regardless whether there are time when you are popular and times when you are not, it is an industry with intense ups and downs. However, to me, since it will be like that anyway I might as well accept and go with the flow, that's what I think (laugh)

【BoA】I hope that fans who come to see my live continue to have the feeling "I want to see you again". In order not to betray the faith of those people, I feel a responsibility to release music and create good performances. In order to do that, I am willing do everything.


【FRaU reporter】She who is known for her love of drama serials, Korean fans even gave her the nickname "dried fish woman" after a character in a Japanese manga.

【BoA】I asked around what that term meant and after I heard it meant "a female who is super workaholic when outdoors, and watches drama alone when she is home", I thought "Ah, maybe!" (laughs). However, it doesn't mean that I am unkempt when at home. From my face to my hair, to dirty dishes, I really enjoy washing up so no matter how tired I am, I will definitely remove my makeup, shampoo and then go to bed. And so if, I slept without washing my hair, I'll change my covers the next day.

【BoA】I like to drink with people who can talk about creative stuff. However, I don't really gossip or talk behind people's back, so I don't frequent places where females gather. There's probably a 100-year-old grandfather living inside me.


English translation credits therlynn
Please take out with FULL and PROPER credits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment