Friday, April 11, 2014

'First Hollywood Challenge' BoA "Acting in English, the burden was greater"

Singer BoA shared her thoughts on her first challenge as an actress.

At the movie "Make Your Move" (Director Duane Adler) showcase held at Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, CGV Cheongdam Cine City M cube, BoA said "Having to act in English was the greatest burden.".

BoA introduced her movie "'Make Your Move' is a project on an unfulfilled love story and flashy choreography.".

As 'Make Your Move' is BoA's debut foray into Hollywood, BoA said "It was the first time in my life trying out acting and I had to be fluent in English. The greatest difficulty was how to deliver the lines in English.", and added that "I did the best that I could at that time, and I thought that it was very good.".

She further added, "Not just the acting, because I had to dance as well, it was tough physically."


original source:http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=382&aid=0000198987&viewType=pc

English trans cr therlynn
Please take out with FULL and PROPER credits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment