Friday, April 11, 2014

'Actress' BoA "After dance, in the midst of filming action, would love to try melodrama next"

BoA shyly said about 'Make Your Move', "I hoped for it to be perfect, but it didn't happen as I wanted. There were feelings of excitement as well as awkwardness. To me, this movie is just like a first love. It'll remain in my memory for life.".

Regarding her counterpart actor Derek Hough, BoA expressed "It was easy to get closer because Derek started to joke around first. And after that we got closer because we fought a lot. There were many arrangements with underlying tones of teasing, and it was a situation where a mistake by one party would lead to injuries. As it was a sensitive situation we fought a lot, but thanks to that we got closer.".

BoA also revealed that she is currently filming the movie "Big Match". She laughed and said that, "After wrapping up a dance movie, I'm filming an action movie 'Big Match' so I'm getting hit a lot. Next time I wish to film a pretty melodramatic movie.".

To this, BoA fans replied "No to melodrama".

BoA also spoke regarding Yunho who had a cameo role, "Although he was busy, he flew to a faraway country, and had to memorise and film the choreography in a short period. I wanted to buy him a meal but he had to return in a rush. Sincerely grateful for showing such a good performance.".



Original article: http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=386901

English translation cr therlynn
Please take out with FULL and PROPER credits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment